If you are enjoying your visit to our site, please take a moment to read about what motivates us.
To honour the beauty and wonder of pregnancy, birth, babies and childhood. To do this in a way that cherishes our natural instincts, our natural environment and its resources.
- Empowering parents, pregnant women, their partners, their children and the community through our products, retreats, educational seminars, practitioners, workshops, publications and conferences.
- Selling products for pregnancy, babies, children, home lifestyle of exceptional quality that are convenient for busy lives without costing the earth
- Making it easy for parents to enjoy organic, earth-friendly shopping.
- Wowing every customer with the unique beauty and quality of every product.
- Honouring children’s natural intelligence by providing creations that promote self-esteem, inspire imagination, promote self-confidence, leave room for creativity and honour their whole being and their individual potential.
- Providing personalised customer service of the highest quality in a family-friendly work and shopping environment.
- Building a socially and ethically responsible business structure from which all this can grow and be possible.
Change the World – One Purchase at a time; Jannine Barron – Owner and Creator
What Does Earth-Friendly Mean?
Containing ingredients that are biodegradable
Paints and oils on toys and furniture that contain no chemicals
Creations that help you to relax, meditate and trust your intuition
Are grown and manufactured so no harmful chemicals are used
Promote bonding and closeness in your family
Recycled materials are used
Recycled or plantation timber used
Washable not disposable
Compostable and Wormsafe
Packaging can be recycled or reused
How Can Earth-Friendly Shopping Help The Environment?
Since having children, I have realised the simple decisions I make every day such as what to eat for breakfast, what medicine to use on my sick baby and whether I put a cloth nappy or disposable on them, is a powerful decision; because billions of mothers all over the world are making those same decisions as me, every day. The choices we all make are intimately connected to the health and welfare of our environment. Thus our lifestyle choices directly impact our future world. While one purchase alone may not change the world’s environmental crisis, it can influence human behaviour enough to impact events that can. For our future survival, we must seek and offer sustainable solutions, the heart of which involves recycling more, eliminating chemical use and wasting less. I like to support small home-based businesses. What I love about most of the creators of the products you find at Nature’s Child, is that they are parents, inspired by their children to create beautiful products and to work flexible hours that suited family life. Cant find what you were looking for? If you need a product that we don’t have on our site, email us now and we will find the product you need or refer you to where you can find it. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A request for help with packaging meeting consumer demands of packaging and quality control is still challenging for manufacturers of earth-friendly products. To be positive about the need to use plastic packaging sometimes in the interest of protecting the products you receive, our manufactures have made efforts to use bags and boxes that can be recycled and reused – so if you receive a product in a plastic bag, please recycle by re-using these bags for as long as possible! If you order a bottle or jar from us, our first choice at Nature’s Child will be to pack it in shredded paper in a box. If you receive it in plastic bubble wrap instead, it will be because someone has sent me bubble wrap and I prefer to recycle it instead of throw it away. Please do the same. Please re-use any other packaging that arrives to you from us If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our packaging to be more earth-friendly, we would love to hear from you. And I know that some of my manufacturers are struggling to come up with more sustainable ideas for their product packaging and would love to hear from you too! That goes for any suggestions you can help us with to make us honourably earth-friendly!