Baby Shopping online is fun! Make sure it is also safe by only shopping from a website with a padlock symbol, indicated that it is a secure and safe shopping website.
Nature’s Child uses a secure SSL to ensure your safety and security.
You can be sure Nature’s Child is a trusted online retailer for the following reasons:
- Nature’s Child validates new customers with a confirmation email.
- You can track and control all your on line orders via our “My Account” feature.
- Nature’s Child uses a valid E-commerce SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the security of all our customers’ online purchases.
- You can always check this by looking for a padlock symbol in the bottom right of the browser window and our website address begins with ‘https://’.
- Nature’s Child uses the Card Security Code (CSC) checking systems which significantly reduces the risks from e-commerce fraud.
- You can click on the padlock to check that the seller is who they say they are and that their certificate is current and registered to the right address.
- Don’t be fooled by a padlock that appears on the web page itself. It’s easy for conmen to copy the image of a padlock. You need to look for one that is in the window frame of the browser itself.
- Our goods will absolutely be delivered at the value you paid for them.
- Our goods match our product descriptions or you can request a refund.
- We have excellent before and after sales service.
- Nature’s Child has a physical address and telephone contact details that you can access anytime.