The gorgeous toys are machine washable at 40º.
Here are a few tips though:
- Take their bows off first and wash separately.
- When they come out of the machine they will feel heavy and stiff as the cellulose fibre is wet, don’t worry this is normal and they will soften up as they dry
- Put somewhere out of direct heat or sunlight to dry
- Make sure they are thoroughly dry before popping back to bed with you
- Don’t worry you won’t be the first parent to have bought a second back up toy to avoid sleepless nights because one is in the wash or has gone walkabouts, please call us for any sleepless replacement emergency, we understand!