Cherub Baby developed a Fresh Food Feeder and Teether so that you can enjoy feeling reassured and confident that bub is happily experiencing different flavours and textures safely. Bub will love the independence as they can easily hold the flexible ergonomic handle of the feeder and chew and suck on the net. They get to control the process, encouraging hand eye co-ordination and fine motor skills, all whilst developing the palate, reducing the chance of a fussy eater later down the track!
To use as a teether simply turn the feeder upside down and let your baby chew and suck on the textured bumps that massage and soothe sore gums. The Koala teethers right ear also doubles as a gel applicator (such as teething gel) and pre-training tooth brush.
– LFGB pure silicone exceeding European US and Australian food grade standards
– BPA Free, PVC, phthalate free, non toxic and environmentally friendly
– Non toxic anti-microbial coating reduces microbes on the surface of the product making it more hygienic and cleaner than regular teethers
– Ultra soft silicone food pouch incorporates small holes that safely transfer digestible food pieces, preventing choking
– Encourages self feeding, building independence and confidence as well as hand eye co-ordination.
– Bright colours stimulate sensory development
– Ergonomic design helps baby develop fine motor skills
– Lightweight and easy for little hands to hold
– Flexible and gentle on gums
– Designed to easily reach and soothe back molars
– Doubles as a teether with textured bumps and ridges that massage gums
– Doubles as a gel applicator and pre-training toothbrush
– Self standing design
– Dishwasher, freezer and steriliser safe
– Suitable for 4 months +
What’s in the box?
1 x Silicone handle/teether and collar
1 x Silicone net
1 x PP safety cap
Cleaning & Care
Wash product before and after each use. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.