Bath Toys for Babies & Toddlers
Hevea Baby Bath Toys are seriously cute characters for bath time fun. We love them at Nature’s Child because they are safe as well as fun. Whether your baby is playing in the pool or in a warm baby bath temperature all year round. The Hevea Bath toys have no holes in them like traditional plastic toys. No Holes means mould cannot grow. They are naturally BPA free as there is no plastic in this product. So many bath toys are plastic so these cuties are a welcome relief for eco parents. They make a great newborn or one year old gift as well.
The Pond Set contains three squidgy tiddly toys – duck, fish and frog – just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
- Fun, Cute and Safe
- Frog, Duck and Fish Characters
- This set of 3 are all Natural in colour but if you prefer the Hevea Pond Set Trio coloured set, view them here
- Avoid Soft Plastic Bath Toys is our top tip
- Plastic Bath Ducks otherwise known as the good old Rubber Ducky – indeed most plastic toys – contain Bisphenol A or BPA, which helps to make plastic soft, clear and shatterproof. It is widely accepted now that BPA disrupts the body’s hormone system and can contribute to developing diseases such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes.
- Hevea Baby Bath Toys are made from 100% natural rubber and have no bottom holes for growing mould. Super important!
- Easy to grasp and squeeze
- Hygienic, one-piece, no-hole design prevents grime and mould build up inside
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & BPA
- BPA is banned from baby feeding bottles but not bath toys yet. You can take charge or your baby’s health by only using Natural Rubber Bath toys and politely declining any cheap bath toys given to you as gifts.
Hevea Natural Rubber Bath Toys are made from 100% natural rubber – there are no holes, no bugs, no plastics and no BPA. The only risk is to your clothes from all the splashing.
Most rubber/plastic bath toys have holes in the bottom so that when they’re squeezed they return to their original shape. This allows warm dirty water into the duck, which is the ideal breeding ground for mould and bacteria. You can see this yourself if you have existing toys like this, open up a bath toy and you’ll find dirty black gunk inside, yuk!
Exposure to germs with plastic bath toys is a potential hazard such as the cheaper hollow plastic ducks has fecal matter, e.coli, mould and mildew swilling about. These are a quick route to nausea and diarrhea as babies naturally want to suck their bath toys.
So take good care when choosing baby bath toys. This is why we offer this Pond Set Bath Toys set of 3. It’s another place where health really matters and you can be in full control of what is in your home.
Buy this now!
Wanting to choose from even more Natural Rubber Bath Toys? Here is out full selection