The Clean lines with no pocket on this lighter hugabub baby carrier make it ideal for travel and hot summer days.
It’s the same hugabub baby carrier with less fabric.
• Great value pricing
• Perfect for a second wrap option (“his and hers”)
• Hug-a-bub wraps are regularly listed in Choice Magazine as top choice by reviews
• Recommended by medical professionals including Paediatric Osteopath Coby Langford who writes “The hug-a-bub wrap carrier is by far the best design. The straps are wide and pass over both shoulders, distributing the weight evenly across the whole back. The wide hip strap means that the pelvis – rather than the spine – takes the weight.”
• Made in India under Fair Trade conditions.
• Ideal for newborn to toddler 14kg. Safe for older children
• 3 front carry positions
• Provides orthopaedically correct positioning, supportively cradling baby from head to toe
• Carries baby in the recommended upright position where baby is “visible and kissable” (Refer to T.I.C.K.S. international baby sling and baby carrier safety guidelines)
• Exclusively distributed by Fertile Mind, trained partner with respected German Baby Carrying School “Die Trageschule Dresden”
• Clear instructions • Attractive range of colours • Standard size fits 98% of wearers • Machine washable
• Designed in Australia by a doula and childbirth educator in Byron Bay, Australia and now replicated worldwide but this was the original wrap carrier
Hug-a-Bub is committed to reforestation projects in a number of countries, ensuring a healthier planet. Now every Hug-a-Bub purchase commits a tree to being planted by our partners Eden Projects. This is on top of the green credentials that made Hug-a-Bub baby carrier so sought after. Only Hug-a-Bub is made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and is certified Fair Trade.
You can view all the hugabub products for your baby HERE