The Jack & Jill Baby & Kids Toothbrush System Explained
The Jack n Jill Baby Toothbrush & Kids Toothbrush system starts with silicon toothbrush and moves up to soft bristles and then an electric toothbrush when they are older. Compliment the toothbrush with your favourite flavour toothpaste. Start with silicon as this is softer on the gums. The Silicone Toothbrush with Safety Shield is designed for 1 – 3 y rs.
- STAGE 1 Silicone Finger Brush 2 Pkt 6 – 18 mths
- STAGE 2 Silicone Shield Brush 1 Pkt 1 – 3 yrs
- STAGE 3 Tooth and Gum Brush 2 Pkt 2 – 5 yrs
Baby Toothbrush with nylons bristles and characters can be selected from 3yrs if you are comfortable with your child having nylon bristles. We recommend a good swish and spit in case kids don’t like brushing and one of the Rinse Cups are ideal for that. They also make a great toothbrush holder and teach kids to be organised with their brushing, keeping their brush and cup in one place. Great Dental Hygiene starts from toddler years and habits are easily formed so set your kids up with an easy system that will becomes a lifetime habit. There are 4 Designs in the Rinse Cups.
- Bunny Brush and Matching Rinse Cup
- Dinosaur Brush and Matching Rinse Cup
- Koala Brush and Matching Rinse Cup
- Hippo Brush and Matching Rinse Cup
The last stage which can last as long as they love the Buzzy Sound is the Electric Buzzy Brush. Children have to be old enough to understand this cannot be thrown in water and must be turned on and off after use. See full details about this product and the full Jack n Jill Baby Toothbrush range with accessories
- Jack n Jill Baby Silicon Toothbrushes for Baby, Kids & Toddlers are made as one piece from medical grade silicone.
- Supervision when using this product is recommended at all times, for safety and to make sure that minimum pressure is used.
- The baby toothbrush should be replaced after illness or if silicone is torn.
- All baby, toddler and kids toothbrushes should be replaced every 8 weeks or earlier, just like your own.