Tooshies by Tom – The eco disposable nappy for your newborn baby
Why are Tooshies by TOM disposables a good choice?
eco nappies are not biodegradable but they are made where possible with naturally derived materials rather than oil based ones – so if you are currently using a brand that you think are biodegradable, they are not! There just is not such thing in the disposable world. Parts are, these are a great option but all disposable nappies end up in landfill is the truth so best avoided if possible. We do understand that in the newborn period, you may want a back up disposable so we offer you this one.
- absorbent eco disposable
- slim and snug on a newborn baby with good freedom of movement
- comfortable stretchy waistband and tabs for perfect fit
- elasticated barriers to help protect against leakage
- refastenable tabs which are ideal if you need to check the nappy and its not time for a change yet
- absorbent nappy core is designed to draw moisture away and help prevent nappy rash – this means it does contain polymers like all disposable nappies so do your research that you are okay with this
- gentle and generally non irritating on sensitive baby skin but please watch out for any rash with any disposable nappy and cease use if your baby has any reaction.