Panda by Luvme nappies take between 90-120 days to biodegrade depending on the environmental conditions and each component of the nappy too. The bamboo component and core of these eco nappies will take only 45 days.
- 85% biodegradable plant-based materials
- Bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable
- 360-Degree absorbent touch to dry quilted inner lining. Moisture is immediately wicked away from your little one’s sensitive skin to ensure no rash and a long peaceful up to 12 hours sleep.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, gmo, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
- High waisted elastic waistband and leg gussets. The elastic ultra-high waistband and leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks.
- Side tabs built for comfort security and stability. S shaped tabs create an ultra-comfortable fit that decrease risk of tabs cutting or creating discomfort.
- Soft quilted thick bamboo back sheet provides a silky smooth to touch outer layer. Looks and feels amazing and is 100% biodegradable and plastic free taking only 45 days to biodegrade.
- Reduced carbon footprint. We choose manufacturing partners in off-grid facilities who only use 100% renewable energy, use only electric forklift or tools (no gas or petrol), and aim for 0% trade waste.
- 100% cruelty free
- Australian owned and operated
- 100% Bamboo biodegradable sheet
- 85% biodegradable Plant Based materials
- Touch to dry quilted inner core
- 360 degree absorb-pad
- High Flexi Waistband
- Plant based pulp from responsible forestry
- Elastic Side high double leg gusset
- Food Safe, Plant based ink print on outside of each nappy
- Environmentally friendly Compostable packaging