TRI NATURE Eco-Friendly, Award Winning, Australian Made. LAUNDRY DETERGENT
Great Results with this high quality detergent. Because of the low salt content, this product is suitable for grey water.
Both the Tri Nature 2kg bucket and 2kg refill packet will last you on average 4 months for a family of 4 who wash daily! So adapt this to the amount of people in your family. This means on average 50 less pieces of packaging as well as a huge financial saving.
Did we mention time saving, less energy used, less transport costs and shopping? With all this talk of the war on waste, Trinature has been ahead of the cure for years.
Tri Nature Laundry Detergent
Bucket (includes a scoop) $49.95
Refill Pkt $45.00
Sample 50ml $3.00
Purchase the bucket first time around. Save your bucket and purchase the refill pack, save money and packaging!
Environmental and ethical consideration: Contains no polluting phosphates or nutrients to disturb the ecological balance. Not tested on animals.
Features & Benefits of Tri Nature Laundry Detergent
- Ideal for hot or cold washing and it cleans really well!
- Safe for septic tanks.
- Vegetable based surfactant that delivers powerful, heavy duty performance on grease and grime
- Friendly to our eco-system
- Readily biodegradable and ecologically compatible
- Carbohydrates (starch), coconut oil, sugar esters and corn, wheat and maize derivatives create a truly ‘close to nature’ product
- Mint Balm and Burdock assist bacteriological control with natural antiseptic and rinsing properties
- Natural olive and caster oils extend performance in greasy loads
- This is a Petrochemical-free laundry concentrate so you use less and save packaging
- Costs Less…this is such an efficient way to spend less time shopping and save money
- No ethylene oxide or other associated materials are used in manufacture
- Low alkalinity formula so ideal for grey water
- No caustic substances, phosphates, heavy alkalies or inorganic salts 2. Gentle on fabrics – tough on grime
- Efficient, grey-water friendly formula
- Mild PH level and grey-water compatible ingredients creates minimal impact on effluent and water recycling systems
- Water from wash can be used for grey water with minimum treatment 3. Low-foaming formula ensures suitability for all types of machine 4. Solubility in water is immediate and complete
Directions for using your eco detergent:
There is a lot to be said about intuition and common sense when it comes to doses. I use a tiny amount when washing towels because towels just need freshening up. Especially baby bath towels. When washing baby clothes or other clothes that are just a bit smelly, not dirty, I used half of what they recommend below and it is plenty!
Light soiling/Front Loader: 15 – 25gm Heavy soiling/Top Loader: 25 – 50gm 1 scoop = 25gm.Ingredients:Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Citrate, Capryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Gluconate, EDDS, Optical Brightener, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Extract of Soapwort, Extract of Devil’s Bit, Fragrance.Note: Reduce usage quantity by up to 50% in soft water areas.