- Size:?Baby (0-2yrs) and Toddler (2-4yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino lining to regulate your baby’s temperature
- Outer: 100% certified organic cotton
- Temperature Range: 18 and 30?C
- Packaging:?Beautifully presented in gift box making this the perfect gift for that precious newborn!
The Size 0 – 2yrs is helpful as you get a really long life out of this sleeping bag.
Innovative safety belt aperture for use in car seats and strollers. Perfect for travelling. You won’t need to pack extra clothes and blankets for the trip.
- We only use 100% natural fibres ? superfine Merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Our Merino is superfine, luxuriously?SOFT,?LIGHT, non-itchy and hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means?NO CLAMMINESS?next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- The material also retains?LESS ODOUR?and nasty smells, reducing the need for frequent washing, and kinder on the Go Go Bag? and the environment. When washing is required, it is machine washable on a wool cycle only, maximum 30?C. We also recommend using a non-bio detergent. Hang dry.
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won?t melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag? has passed rigorous fire safety testing.
Discover?MERINO WOOL FOR BABIES
There is simply nothing better for your baby to sleep in than Merino Wool. When parents discover it, they just don’t go back! We also provide bodysuits and baby wraps in Merino wool which you can view here.?The quality is outstanding and this sleeping bag will happily be used for more than one child. Crafted by master tailors from luxuriously soft Superfine Merino wool. 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. Organic cotton outer layer for extra durability. Fits babies 0-2 years safely and comfortably. The Innovative safety belt feature also makes it easy to transfer sleeping baby between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine. We just LOVE!!!!! this product and know you will to.
Here are just some of the benefits that you will discover?about Merino Wool.
- Prevents your baby from waking after wriggling out of their blankets.
- Keeps your baby at a safe and comfortable temperature?throughout the night which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating.
- Merino regulates temperature by removing heat and moisture away from the body and in cool conditions (between four and six in the morning) it insulates.
- The standard weight merino Go Go Bag? is recommended for use in room temperatures between 18-27?C.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep so will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Safely used by children with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
- We only use natural fibres, superfine merino?and 100% cotton.
- Low Fire Risk – passed rigorous fire safety?testing.
- It can be taken anywhere with it’s unique vent function so that you can simply transfer from car seat or buggy into their cot or bed.
The Standard Weight Go Go Bag? has the following composition:
- One layer 100% superfine Merino (200gsm) ? lining
- One layer organic Indian cotton (200gsm) ? outer
- Designed for room temperatures between 18 and 30?C (64-86?F) | tog range: 0.5 to 1.7
- Ideal for year round use, on holidays, in cars and sleep both night and day. Adjust clothing layers to suit bedroom temperature.
Do I need Standard or Duvet Weight?
Duvet Winter Weight is for cold climates. If you have short winters, it may be best to choose standard weight for all year round and supplement baby’s sleep with warm organic or merion wool clothing. Duvet is a much heavier weight as well as warmer. Search MERINO KIDS on our website for colours in Duvet Weight.
What Size should I choose?
If your baby is 18mths or older, or very tall and this is your first sleeping bag purchase, you may be best purchasing the larger size.
|Size||0-2 Years, 2-4 Years|