These 6 Best Sellers at Nature’s Child Organic Baby Range have huge adult followings!
As the only fully ACO Certified Organic Baby or Body Powder on the shelves right now for adults or babies, discerning customers are choosing the silky soft baby powder for themselves!
- Powder is the ultimate body product to prevent chafing and reduce moisture fast so while it is ideal at nappy change time
- Sports people, fitness instructors and even the local circus in my home town are using it and loving it to assist gripping.
- Adults use baby powder after showering as part of a personal care routine so next time you are running low, grab a tube and discover how much softer this one is than most powders on the market. Our secret is the Tapioca which is so smooth it just feels lush to use.
Suitable to assist with all itching, rashes, dry skin, dry lips, dribble chins and burns.
- Wonder Balm has become the staple in many family homes that need just one healing balm for the many skin incidents that happen in every family.
- Ideal for cradle cap, baby scratches, rashes but the pure 100% Certified Organic Formula is a winner with more than babies.
- Oncology patients are finding it helpful for lip sores and rough skin.
- It is the perfect new baby gift for every bump and scratch that any family with a new baby and toddlers understands.
- The biggest eye opener for me about this product was at a recent event where the irritation and sometimes bleeding that male athletes experience when running in some fabrics. Well that was news to me and our wonder balm is now solving this problem too.
The softness will blow you away. Made for fresh newborn skin, the soft toweling on one side and brushed flannel on the other has meant these are the most affordable and durable face washers on the market. At least this is how adults are adapting them. The Pkt 4 is ideal for your family. But again they were designed as reusable baby wipes which still makes them the most affordable and pure solution for wiping a fresh baby bottom.
It appears that many adults have sore bottoms too! A sore red bottom can need both relief from redness from scratching or just help to relieve an itch. Whether it is during a detox or just general worms or parasites. If your anus is itching regularly, see your naturopath as you may have a Gluten sensitivity or have fungus, worms or yeast allergy.
I should not have been surprised about this one because this is exactly what I use as my hand wash at my bathroom sink. Why would I use another product when I have made the purest and best. (proud and not shy of this!) I love the pump, it is easy to use and I love the silky feel that these simple 4 ingredients create. If you like smells, add 3 – 6 drops of your favourite essential oil to the bottle and shake. We don’t add any fragrance as this is for babies but you sure can.
This is a lovely moisturiser in cold, dry months. I find a quick rub on my arms and legs gets them soft quickly without the greasy feeling. If you feel greasy then you are using to much. Dry Shins and legs are common in adults who don’t have enough yummy fats in their bodies. Use Flaxseed or Hemp oil or Coconut Oil to moisturise yourself on the inside while using this in small amounts on the outside.
Nature’s Child is a 100% ACO Certified Organic Baby Skincare range is the first of its kind in glass bottles and cardboard packaging for complete purity. Our ingredients and packaging meet our strict criteria of ZERO WASTE – ZERO HARM which is our vision for a better planet for our babies to inherit
“Our babies are born pure so it just makes sense to use the very best and very purest on their skin. All parents want this but many are hoodwinked by the green washing on fake organic products in our supermarkets. Discerning, educated customers know better and now trust platforms such as Inner Origin for real truth on labelling.” Jannine Barron
Explore the Full Range of Organic Baby Products on our website including
1. The Ultimate Organic Gift Box – The ideal for baby shower or newborn gift as it includes most of the products below for both mum and baby
2. Organic Bottom Balm – 45g and 85g for the big fans
3. Organic Wonder Balm
4. Organic Baby Powder
5. Organic Baby Massage Oil
6. Organic Baby Wash
7. Organic cotton breast pads in 2 sizes Regular and Large
8. Organic Nipple Balm
9. Organic cotton baby wipes
10. Organic cotton face wipes
We know our babies are born pure which is why we buy them pure with certified organic baby products. Treat yourself as well!