Shop Now, Pay Later with ZipPay
Nature’s Child has introduced ZipPay as an alternative way to pay for your order online. We looked at many helpful on line payment systems and decided that ZipPay was the most ethical option we could offer you while keeping up to date with on line payment trends.
What is ZipPay?
- Shopping account of up to $1000
- Easy weekly or monthly repayments
- Pay as little as $40 per month
- No interest or hidden fees which is why we chose this platform
- Up to 30 days to pay your balance in full and pay no fees, or if you need more time, pay a $5 per month account fee
- Available to Australian customers only, not available to those outside Australia
- Available for order totals of $75 or more
- Add this to our FREE SHIPPING over $99 and this is a great way to get your baby products
How do I pay using ZipPay?
Apply for an account online, and once you are approved (approval only takes a few seconds), you will never have to apply again.
Select ZipPay as your payment option at the Nature’s Child checkout. You will receive an SMS from ZipPay on the same or next business day asking you to authorise the payment. Once approved, your order will be shipped. You can then enjoy your purchases while you pay it off over time. The only catch is that ZipPay is available for orders of $75 or more so we don’t encourage buying more just to use this service. Please only consider this service if it is of benefit to you.
Are there any fees to use ZipPay?
ZipPay will email you when your payment is due. At the end of the billing month, make a payment that suits your budget (note: minimum repayment of $40 required), or pay your balance in full. For any month you have an outstanding balance, a $5 monthly account fee will be added to your account so keep this in mind.
Your payment won’t be due until the last day of the following month, so you will have at least 30 days where no fees will be incurred. Once you have paid your account balance down to $0, no fees will be charged. It will simply remain open for you to use again in the future.