“I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
There is no doubt this Mother’s Day 2020 may not be your traditional celebration, but that doesn’t mean we can’t send our unwavering love and appreciation to all expecting mums, new mums, aunts and grandmas out there.
To the expecting mums and new mums, we see you and we acknowledge you – we know it is a tough time at the moment but we hope there are many things that you are grateful for and that you continue to thrive. The love, sacrifices and joy that you display every single day with your loved ones don’t go unnoticed – we won’t let celebrating this special occasion slip away.
Why not show any expecting mums and new mums that they are being supported, even from afar. Send a thoughtful gift from Nature’s Child and give them a video call to show that they are being valued and that you are just a phone call away. If you are a mum-to-be or a new mum, perhaps drop your partner a hint. Or why not treat yourself to some products in our store, there is nothing quite like self-love and self-care.
Receive a FREE Z’KIN Organics Cream Cleanser (valued at $29.95) when you spend $100 or more. Please aim to place your order by Tuesday, May 5th. Note: AUS Post is experiencing some delays due to COVID however we will do our best to get your orders out in time. Offer ends Sunday, May 10th
Tips and ideas for celebrating Mother’s Day 2020:
- Handwrite a sentimental note to your Mum, Sister, Aunt or Nan and post it or hand-deliver it to their doorstep. Check out some creative DIY card ideas here.
- Order food from your loved one’s local café or restaurant and surprise them for brekkie, lunch or dinner. Don’t forget to support local businesses during this time!
- Host a virtual Mother’s day party on Zoom, Skype or Google Hangouts with your friends. Tea and scones, anyone?
- Cook breakfast for your mum or if you’re a mum, hopefully your partner treats you to breakfast in bed!
- Have some fun, record a TikTok video and send it to your mums’ group – don’t forget to have fun and inject some play into your day!
- Go for a nature walk near home with your loved ones
- Enjoy a nice chick flick on Netflix with your family and friends using a Chrome Extension. Woo! Virtual Netflix party!
Lastly, for those of you who aren’t physically with your mothers or children this Mother’s Day, our thoughts are with you. It is so beautiful and touching to see people banding together and supporting their community. We hope you manage to connect digitally or spend time with loved ones this Mother’s Day.
On that note, we’ll leave you with one last quote: ‘’Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
The Nature’s Child Team 💚🌿🌳🌏