TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details when they change.
2. Nature’s Child service is primarily to provide easy, eco-friendly shopping for pregnancy, babies, children and adults. We also provide educational resources in varied media to educate, inform and empower parents and the community.
3. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST for Australia and exclusive of GST outside Australia.
4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
5. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission. In other words, please ask first, it’s polite.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. The copyright to all-content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts, all trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® and text belongs to us or we have a licence and/or permission to use those materials.
9. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website can be used to promote our website, products and services. Thank you.
10. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty, which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions, is excluded.
11. We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
12. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as articles, advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
13. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from non-delivery of goods; however, we will do our very best to track and trace your parcel on your behalf. We will then assist in insurance claims if necessary to ensure your goods are received, replaced or refunded by freight carrier that loses your goods.
14. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of products or information from our website.
15. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
16. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.