We love the Buzzy Brush as our kids and grandkids seem to embrace this is more fun than a regular toothbrush. Dentists also recommend an electric toothbrush for a thorough clean as well. These 2 x Super Soft Replacement Heads are for our gorgeous Buzzy Brush Musical Electric Toothbrush.
Dentists recommend that these toothbrush heads be replaced every 3 months or sooner.
Replace immediately after illness. Also replace immediately if damaged.
Designed for kids from 4yrs who could benefit from this easy to hold ergonomic kids toothbrush with one of these gorgeous character designs. Made from corn starch, we love that the handle is compostable and biodegradable. See disposable instruction below when you keep scrolling. Select this brush only if you think your child is ready for nylons bristles after silicon.
This toothbrush has hounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning and an ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch.
View the full Jack n Jill Toothbrush and Toothpaste range including silicon finger brushes for babies through to toddler toothbrush and toothpaste, sleepover bag and matching rinse and swish cup. All products and packaging is biodegradable.
Remember to replace toothbrushes every 8 weeks or earlier.
This is a super popular toothpaste here at Nature’s Child – formulated with young teeth with taste, function and organic goodness in mind. Filled with only natural ingredients including calming calendula, this toothpaste tastes yummy and it’s safe. Certified organic to food grade, kosher, vegan and gluten free. Available in 5 delicious flavours as well as neutral. Grab a toothbrush to match!
No fluoride, no preservatives, SLS free and no added colour. Extremely cute packaging. Kids will love it and you won’t mind having it on your vanity sink either!
Silica, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Certified Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Certified Organic Natural Flavour (Raspberry, Banana, Blueberry, Blackcurrant, Strawberry), Purified Water.
Babies First Toothbrush! Use from 6 months or as soon as you think it is necessary. Recommended by dentists as the perfect first toothbrush. Just like this photo, you sit baby on your lap with their back to your stomach and hold your arm and finger around them so you can both be comfortable while cleaning. Do this facing the mirror if possible so you have a clear view. Designed for stage one of oral hygiene 6 – 18 months. Babies love to suck on your thumb as you massage their little gums and love to suck your finger so this is the ideal combination product.
- Gentle on gums made from
- Non-toxic and BPA Free, Plastic Free
- Convenient for travelling
- Made from 100% medical/food grade silicone
- More information below if you would like to know more before purchase
Designed for stage two of oral hygiene (1-3 years old) If you think your little man or woman is ready to clean their teeth, it’s a great idea to start with a Soft Silicone toothbrush with a safety shield and no bristles. This will give you both piece of mind for safety when they are starting to clean their teeth for the first time.
- Key Features:
- BPA & PVC Free
- Safety shield included
- Toothbrush is one solid piece of medical grade silicone, right down to the bristles which are also made from silicon
- Rinse and Clean prior to every use for good hygiene
- This item is made as one piece from medical grade silicone.
- Supervision when using this product is recommended at all times, for safety and to make sure that minimum pressure is used.
- The toothbrush should be replaced after illness or if silicone is torn.
- The toothbrush should be replaced every 8 weeks or earlier, just like your own.
An electric toothbrush gives a more thorough clean according to dentists and certainly in my own experience as well. Children are most likely to brush longer and look forward to this routine when the buzzy brush is the tool of choice for dental hygiene.
- Choose between music, spoken instructional prompts or silent.
- 3 Years + (adults can use this too!)
- Super Gentle Rotary Action
- Super Soft Dupont Nylon Bristles
- Recycled & Recyclable ABS (non toxic) handleBPA, PVC & Phthalate Free (Of Course!)Freestanding for hygiene
- Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included)
Replaceable Head available here which we recommend you get now
This Jack n’ Jill Natural Toothpaste is flavour-free for those kids that don’t enjoy strong flavours. Aiming to make tooth-brushing fun, the toothhpaste is rich in Xylitol and Calendula, for a mild formula that works to clean teeth, soothe gums and fight tooth decay.
Made in Australia, Certified Cruelty-free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Fluoride Free, SLS Free with a mix of natural and organic ingredients.
Help your kids have pride in the bathroom with their own storage cup and is also used for a swish and spit as part of healthy teeth cleaning. For some kids, this is all they may do if they refuse to brush. This is why we consider a cup an important part of the child routine learning about dental care
- Made from bamboo & rice husks, this biodegradable cup is earth friendly and cute!
- Dishwasher safe.
- BPA & PVC Free.
- Matte finish and a familiar face, it is perfect for hygienically storing Jack N’ Jill products in the bathroom, rinsing after brushing and even that midnight drink of water! Great as a regular drinking cup as well.
- Grab a matching toothbrush and some natural toothpaste to match
A great little bag for sleepovers, travel or just safekeeping and protecting your little ones brushes in your bathroom. Giving little kids a big responsibility is super cute with this bag. Watch them take more care of their tooth products with this special little bag.
This is big enough for a couple of Jack N’ Jill tubes plus a toothbrush or two. Dimensions: 10cm x 16cm. Made from pure cotton with a water resistant lining.
Stage 3 Brush 2 – 5yrs
Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums. Soft silicone bristles are made from 100% medical/food grade silicone. BPA & PVC-free. Double sided so cleans top and bottom, front and back at the same time! Designed for stage three of oral hygiene.
Gently slide brush over teeth with a forward/backward motion. We know these look really weird, but they really work. Because they ‘hug’ the teeth, kids find them really easy to use, even on their own.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Do Not Chew
- Safe For Infants
- Designed for 2 – 5yrs